last updated 28 June 2017
Version Date: 21 Sept 2017
Vizmo.in is a property of and operated by Smartice LLP, a partnership firm having its offices at G5, Cears Plaza, No. 136, Residency Road, Bangalore – 560 025, Karnataka, India (“Vizmo”).
1. INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
The Company may collect the following information pertaining to the User entity, including but not limited to:
- email address;
- mobile number and contact details;
- address and postal code;
- photos, documents, audio files, video recordings and other media; and
- such other information as the Company may request from you from time to time.
The Company may also collect information pertaining:
- the number of times you access the Platform; and
- your messages or posts on our message boards, blogs or social media accounts.
The Company may collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you are creating your Account. However, the Company will never collect any confidential financial details that you may provide on the Website. All payment information barring the aforesaid (i.e. billing name, address and payment method) will be obtained and processed by the Company’s online payment gateway partner and/or banking partner, if any. Regardless of where you live, you consent to have your personal data transferred, processed and stored in India.
2. METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
The Company may collect information from you passively. The Company uses tracking tools including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the Platform/Website.
3. METHOD OF USING INFORMATION
The Company may use the information submitted by you for reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
- to help the Company provide you with the additional services through the Platform, from time to time;
- to provide you with relevant information pertaining to the Platform;
- to help provide personalized features;
- tailor the Website or Platform to suit your interest;
- optimize the Platform for you based on your usage pattern;
- to get in touch with you when necessary;
- administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features;
- to preserve social history as governed by applicable law or policy; and
- for security purposes to protect Vizmo, other Users or the Platform/Website.
The Company uses contact information internally to:
- to verify your identity and process and confirm your payment of fees for the Account;
- to send you confirmations, acknowledgments and other details pertaining to your use of the Platform;
- to direct the Company’s efforts for improving existing services or promoting premium or alternate packages of services;
- contact you as a survey respondent;
- send you promotional materials regarding: (i) upcoming offers; and/or (iii) any information that the Company deems material in order for you to be a fully informed User.
The Company may use your information as otherwise permitted by law.
4. SHARING & DISCLOSING INFORMATION
The Company shall not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. The Company does not rent, sell or share your personal information and it will not disclose any of your information to third parties unless:
- it has your permission;
- it is with vendors in India and/or abroad who help manage the online registration process, payment gateways, or bulk-messaging and communication portals;
- it is to provide products or services you've requested;
- it is with a successor to all or part of the Vizmo’s business; and
- special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compelling Vizmo to make such disclosure.
The Company may share your information for reasons not described herein. However, the same shall be done only upon obtaining your consent.